Want To Wear Emerald Necklace At Your Wedding? Here’s The Way To Do It Right
In Indian culture, gold holds the most important place amongst all other metals symbolising wealth, health and prosperity. No occasion is complete without wearing a gold ornament. On the other hand, when we talk about gems, the first thing that comes to the mind is an emerald.
Why emerald? Because its lush green shade is a symbol of royalty and it also complements the bright Indian bridal wear hues. These gems not only add to the beauty of a necklace but also enhance your look on a special day, giving it a regal appeal. You don’t have to compare a golden ornament with an emerald necklace. Because you, as a modern bride, can go for breakthrough jewellery on your special day that is a balanced combination of both, golden jewellery and emerald embellishments.
Here are a few ways to do it successfully-
- Gold choker with emerald stones – A choker is a classic traditional piece of jewellery that sits on the collarbone close to the neck. It is known to highlight the face as it fits tight around the neckline. You can choose a choker crafted in gild with floral patterns, and to highlight the design, you can add an emerald stone to the piece.
- Long-chain necklace with peacock motif – Be it a saree or a lehenga, every bridal outfit deserves a long gold chain necklace to enhance its elegance. Adding a pendant to it will increase its charm. Peacock motif is one of the most popular motifs in India. You can choose a long gold chain with intricate motifs and a peacock motif with emerald stones engrossed in it. This neckpiece is sure to lift the elegance quotient of your dark-hued bridal outfit.
- Plain gold chain and emerald pendant necklace – If you like to keep it classic and simple, then here is a way to match your simplistic charm. Go for an alluring plain gold chain with an attractive and bold emerald pendant. This royal neckpiece is sure to give your bridal ensemble a majestic charm.
- Gold necklace with emerald and pearls – Gold, pearls and emerald, aren’t they everything you need to make a perfect piece of jewellery? All you need to do is pay attention to the size of pearls and make sure they don’t clash with the emerald stone. If you are planning to go for a white, off—white or green bridal dress, then this necklace will be the best choice.
- Multi-layered gold necklace with emerald and kundan stones – If you want to feel like a real princess on your ‘the day’, then go for this beautiful necklace pattern that will consist of both white kundan stones and emerald stones crafted in a gold body. This necklace will also work well as a statement necklace with your indo-western bridal outfit.
Bridal neckpieces crafted in gold are available in various shapes, sizes, and prices. Adding emerald stones to it instead of going for a plain emerald necklace will add an imperial touch to your bridal trousseau.