What are Nootropics and how do they enhance our intelligence?
Nootropics are also known as “smart drugs” for the benefits they promise. Its popularity in recent years has grown effectively. Thousands of people already include in their breakfast that golden pill with which to be more productive at work. If you don’t like to take pills, you can buy Qualia Mind supplement. Read Qualia Mind Review to know more on this particular Nootropics supplement.
To contextualize the Nootropics, just remember the “Limitless” series. In it, Bradley Cooper was taking an experimental drug called “NZT-48”. Soon after consuming it, his world became more vivid, his senses were heightened and his cognitive potential was increased to 200%, to the point that he was able to learn several languages fluently, to be a genius in finance in Wall Street or remember everything you had seen, read and heard. However, Nootropics work in the same way, but not like the Hollywood plot. You will not become Doctor strange, but improvement in focus, attention and memory.
What is the recent situation?
The pharmaceutical industry invests millions of dollars each year in the development of new Nootropics, and it does so for a very simple reason – the demand multiplies. Professional pressure is getting higher and higher, so you need to be alert, you need to improve your concentration, be more mentally agile, more creative and more productive. Everyone wants to contribute and achieve more, and this is where Nootropics or “smart drugs” come into play.
Nowadays it is known that these drugs are very consumed by university students, military pilots, programmers or creative minds of advertising companies, to expand their mind, focus their attention and give the best to achieve their goals.
How to use Nootropics?
Experts say that there are some basic precautions that you need to follow when consuming some type of Nootropics –
- Find the Nootropics that best suit your needs,
- It is necessary to consult a specialist who guides each person about the options that exist in the market.
- Each person has a type of neurochemistry, so it is common to start with very low doses,
- Over time you can increase the amount (only after consulting with your doctor),
- When you feel any kind of malaise, such as headache or dizziness, you must immediately stop using,
- Similarly, it is necessary to remember that these drugs are not of immediate action,
- The brain needs to get used to them. In fact, its effect will begin to be noticed after a few days or weeks.
Types of Nootropics
It is important to note here that not all Nootropics are drugs. Many of them are not subject to medical prescriptions because they have natural components and because they are very easy to find in health food stores. Despite this, before starting to consume cognitive stimulants it is always best to consult a specialist. For this, it is necessary to define the objective. The supplies of Nootropics are quite wide and everything indicates that it will be even greater in the coming years. The types are –
- Nootropics to improve mood.
- Nootropics to improve concentration.
- Nootropics to fight anxiety.
- Nootropics to improve memory.
- Nootropics to improve rest, recovery and sleep.
- Nootropics with an anti-aging or longevity focus.
Conclusion: a proper diet
If we want to modulate our brain chemistry so that it works at the best level, it will be necessary to obtain a series of suitable nutrients to activate the mechanism of action of these intelligent drugs. Therefore, a balanced diet rich in fresh fruits, vegetables, omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids is essential for Nootropics to act. Similarly, if we lead a sedentary life, we will have a slower, less efficient metabolism.