Tax Management and The Different Kinds
Each person must know how to identify their assets and liabilities in such a way that they always enhance their assets and minimize the investments they make in liabilities. Assets are those that provide profitability in addition to allowing greater acquisitions, improving living standards and, in the long run, generating wealth. At the same time, the tax factors work on.
Additional Income Tax
In addition to the application of this 15% rate, there is still the situation in which an additional amount must be paid – which is a 10% rate on the profit that exceeds R $ 20,000.00 per month.
A good way to increase assets is to invest in the capital market, acquire real estate, land or other valuable assets, which sets short, medium and long-term financial goals.
The IOF – Tax on Financial Operations – is one of the main federal taxes paid by citizens throughout their lives. Basically, this federal tax falls on foreign exchange, credit or insurance transactions. In addition, it is also charged on securities or securities-related transactions. Thus, the taxpayer can be either an individual or a legal entity – everything will depend on who carries out the operation. Using the taxfyle.com/sales-tax-calculator is important there.
According to the National Tax Code the collection of the federal IOF tax may be related to operations of:
- exchange (whether in the exchange of foreign or national currency)
- insurance (such as receiving premiums or generating policies)
- issue, payment, transmission or redemption of securities / bonds
Corporate Income Tax
The Corporate Income Tax is the federal tax levied on the gross income of companies of all sizes and segments of the national market. The rates are as follows:
- 6% (when on inflationary retained earnings) or 15% (when on real profit).
- Companies from all areas of the market are subject to the payment of IRPJ, as well as essentially rural businesses, state-owned companies, registered or unregistered companies, joint venture companies and even establishments that are in critical states that can lead to bankruptcy. The declaration of this type of federal tax can be either quarterly or annually.
- When quarterly, the federal tax must be paid on the last day of the following months: March, June, September and December.
Another tax that is among the main federal taxes is the Personal Income Tax. This type of federal taxation affects the income of workers. It is not charged to a large portion of the population, since it is necessary to have obtained gains above a specific amount to contribute to the IRPF. The federal IRPF tax rate varies widely and is proportional to the taxable income. Currently, individuals with income of up to R $ 1,903.98 per month are not required to contribute.