Matthew Davies Stockton Explores Which Social Media Channels You Should Use
Social media channels serve a vast domain of interest. Whether you are looking to promote your skills or products, keep yourself updated on various topics, or are just looking for ways to connect with people, social media channels serve your goals. It is a great way to maximize your business opportunities and serve as a tool to connect with friends and family. There are various types of social media platforms. Some are photo sharing sites while others are microblogging channels. Other types may be related to video sharing or professional networking. In this article, Matthew Davies Stockton explores a few social media channels that you may consider using.
- Facebook- Facebook is the most popular social network with over 2 billion people using it every month. Small and medium-sized businesses are using Facebook pages to advertise their brand or products. You can send images, videos, or traditional text messages to connect with prospective clients or with friends and family. It is simple to register on Facebook and get started with finding old friends or family members instantly.
- Instagram– A social networking service that enables people to share photos and videos, Instagram is a fun and creative way to help people connect. It is also a great platform to promote your brand and products. With Instagram ads, businesses can drive awareness and increase their customer base through visuals. All you need is to download the app and sign up.
- Twitter- Twitter is a microblogging and social networking service that allows users to interact with short messages termed as tweets. This is a public platform, but senders have the option to keep their account private. In such cases, their tweets only go to their list of friends. Twitter is a powerful medium to express thoughts and concerns that affect people globally and the voice of users here have managed to create quite an impact in many ways.
- LinkedIn– LinkedIn is mainly used for professional networking with both employers and job seekers using it extensively for their benefit. There are more than 675 million members worldwide and provides a great platform to connect with professionals for productive and successful ventures. When you sign up on LinkedIn you have an opportunity to build your network and find business contacts and recruiters alike.
- YouTube– YouTube is a video sharing platform where you can post and browse videos on almost anything you are looking for. From fitness exercises, recipes, and online courses to interior decoration, singing, and dancing, you can find videos on such topics easily here. It is easy to post and share your videos on YouTube as this is a public platform and quite user friendly. If your posted videos earn a lot of views, you have a chance to make some money too. Learn and grow by consuming content in the form of videos by using this video sharing platform and make money as well.
Matthew Davies Stockton believes that making good use of digital technology can definitely help to make lives easier and better. It is a must in this century.