List of MBA Scholarships for Indian Students
An MBA degree from an international university is the dream of many Indian students. An international education with the expertise of highly experienced foreign faculty help gives a boost to careers. There is however one aspect in this dream that is very scary for an MBA aspirant studying abroad, which is finance. For a middle-class family student, a foreign education puts in a considerable dent in their savings. One saviour, in this case, is scholarships particularly MBA scholarships. There are scholarships abroad that are targeted only for Indian students to help them pay off their tuition. Our list of the best MBA scholarships for Indian students is here to save the day.
- Charles Wallace India Trust Scholarships: The Charles Wallace India Trust Scholarships are targeted for Indians to advance in their careers in the earlier to middle stages. For Indian students studying and living in the UK. The amount awarded is to be used towards tuition and other related fees faced during the duration of the entire programme. All Indian students studying in doctoral programmes, research programmes and even visiting fellows can apply to this scholarship for help towards their tuition.
- Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship: The Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship awards fellowships to up to 5 Indian students. As the name says the fellowships are awarded to students studying in the Stanford University. The amount awarded is used for tuition and fees that each student has to pay during the two years of the programme. The fellowship, however, has a stipulation that upon graduation the student has to return to India and work in an Indian organisation for a minimum of two years.
- ALBA Graduate Business School Scholarships: For highly meritorious students studying in the ALBA Graduate Business School in Greece there is the MBA scholarship. The reward of the scholarship is in the form of tuition and fees waiver. The amount of waiver will depend on the student’s profile as at the time of application. Applications for this scholarship are to be submitted between January and July of every academic year.
- INSEAD Deepak and Sunita Gupta Endowed Scholarships: From one of the top business schools of the world, with multiple campuses across the world, there is the INSEAD Deepak and Sunita Gupta Endowed Scholarships solely for Indian students. All Indian students studying the INSEAD MBA programme are awarded this scholarship to make them economically better. This is a need-based scholarship and an essay needs to be submitted for review. The scholarship awards €25,000 for tuition.
- Study Estonia (India) Merit Scholarship: Another top scholarships abroad for Indian MBA students is the Study Estonia India Merit Scholarship. All Indian students studying in the Estonian Entrepreneurship University of Applied Sciences in undergraduate and MBA programme are awarded 100 percent tuition waiver. MBA students have to have secured first or second division in their bachelor’s degree and must be not more than 35 years of age and also must have an IELTS score of 6.0 and higher.
- University of Adelaide Ashok Khurana Scholarship for Indian Students: For Indian students studying in the University of Adelaide there is the Ashok Khurana Scholarship for Indian students. Ashok Khurana is a professor at the university. The scholarship awards 25, 000 AUD for one academic year that is used for the applicant’s tuition, living expenses and airfare. Selected applicants also get a 50% discount on the tuition fees for the programme. This is a merit-based scholarship and applicants need to submit a personal statement that highlight their leadership skills and how they will use their skills for India’s development.
Also browse the scholarships for master’s courses at https://studyabroad.shiksha.com/scholarships/masters-courses